Saudi-American Healthcare Forum: Improving Healthcare Through Bilateral Knowledge
Since 2012, C3 Summit, in collaboration with the U.S. State Department, U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Department of Commerce, has been producing a US-Arab Forum focusing on commercial and healthcare development between the Arab World and the United States.
Given the continuing growth and importance of the healthcare sector to both regions, C3 was approached by leading healthcare professionals in both regions to develop a Saudi-American Healthcare Forum for the sharing of best practices in an effort to advance "healthcare diplomacy" between the two regions. The outcome being a three-day event on April 27-29, 2015, during which attendees will hear the latest issues and solutions impacting the global healthcare field.
Additionally, attendees will learn about the new technologies along with products and services that promise to improve the knowledge transfer of healthcare education and innovation between the regions of the US and Middle East.
The mission of the Saudi-American Healthcare Forum is to build, foster and strengthen relationships between U.S. and Saudi healthcare providers/suppliers with a focus on the three tenets:
- Community: create a global healthcare platform for exchanging "best practices"
- Collaboration: promote dialogue and grow existing relationships critical to "healthcare diplomacy"
- Commerce: facilitate new healthcare ventures and opportunities to stimulate "medical tourism"
The Saudi-American Healthcare Forum will assemble business leaders, policy makers, educators and medical professionals to uncover and promote both U.S. and Saudi initiatives that are focused on healthcare improvements.
The time is now to either establish and grow your healthcare business and/or practice in both the U.S. and Saudi – and the Saudi-American Healthcare Forum will provide the knowledge “how best” to navigate and reap the benefits of each region’s ample healthcare opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- Government Health Officials
- Hospital Administrators
- Healthcare Providers/Services
- Family Physicians/Practices
- Medical Suppliers (Devices/Equipment)
- Life Sciences
- Insurance Providers
- Medical Tourism
- Legal Services
Reasons to Attend?
- Identify profitable investment & growth opportunities
- Strengthen business partnerships & civil society relationships
- Learn key regional success factors & share best practices
- Network with potential business partners & service providers
- Support transitional & growing economies